Education Leadership Research Center
The ELRC will contribute to the attainment of high quality and culturally responsive teaching and learning for all students through the research and services it conducts.
Our Mission at the ELRC is to inform and enrich the leadership practices of individuals and school organizations at the local, state, national and international levels, and to provide cutting edge professional learning and services to teacher leaders, school administrators, and policy makers.
- Culturally Responsive Organizational Development
- Professional Development
- Mentoring & Coaching (Virtual and Face-to-Face)
- Large and Small-Scale Evaluations
- Research-based Problem-solving
- School Improvement
- Collaborative Relationship Building
Dr. Beverly J. Irby
Regents Professor, Director
Dr. Gwendolyn Webb-Hasan
Dr. Fredrick Nafukho
Co-Director, Professor, Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs